Saturday, November 14, 2009

Every Woman Has A Coby.

Aaaalllll my life I have fantasized about marrying a charming Scotsman, but if that plan should fail a nice Englishman was second on the list. I had plans of living in London with him in a posh flat over looking Regents, or Hyde, something of that ilk. And we'd have adorably UK children with names like Callum and Eloise.

Well, now that I am here, all I can dream about are American men. They talk about football(pig skin, mind you!), laugh at fart jokes, and generally don't dress nicer than me(which makes me feel better about myself :-p). Most American girls are probably saying "eewww" right now, but honestly, (hate me if you like) American boys>UK boys. It's just the way it is. I'll say to each his own, but in my mind my statement rings truth. I have found most Englishman to be stuck up and rude. Prove me wrong boys?

Are you wondering who Coby is? Ha, well, he's my current "dream man" though I think it's only because I really like his band and the freaking cute lead singer is married(but I am so happy for you, Max and Sherri!!). I'm obviously straying from the original meaning of "Every Man Has A Molly" but I know we've all had that ideal person who we will most likely never meet and, in truth, we've no idea if they are even someone we could stand to have a proper chat with. Since I am met with douchers and jerks whilst on the rainy island, I will dream about a nice drummer boy from America. Until I meet my actual man (or if you're up for a date, call me, Coby ;-D) I'll just wistfully sigh and play "Mara and Me" once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment