Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a Fogged Christmas...

Well, school is out. I wish I could say over, but I am beginning to feel that school will never end. Christmas break has begun and Hanukkah is half over. December is a weird month...it seems to drag on and on, yet it's half over...

I have escaped London for a bit. I am "holidaying" in Bury St. Edmund's with good friends. It is wonderfully relaxing and just what I needed after a horrible past few months in London.

My departure of the UK is drawing closer and I'm not too happy about that. I am completely torn between the life I could have here and the life I know I have in Trinidad. Not that I really have a choice at this point. The plane tickets are purchased and I am not registered for classes next term. Still so freaking frustrating.

I have so many plans to accomplish in the next couple of weeks. I'm very excited for all the things I am going to experience! I guess I'll just think about that for now instead of my impending departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment